Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Little Here and There...

So yesterday on my lunch break, I went to visit CW and as I was waiting in line, there was the cutest frickin coffee cup:

why yes, I am still in bed, thankyouverymuch.

And I was like "OMG!" and CW was like, "I know, I was going to get you one, but didn't know if you wanted another coffee cup."  Of course I was like, "OOOOOOH YEAH!" So he was like, "Grab one, they're only $3," but I get a 10% so NYAH :)  

Then his boss was like, "I can't believe you talked her into buying a cup."
He said, "The cup sold itself."
It really did.  

So.   I have a new coffee cup.  I'm really excited about it.  It's the little things.  Also, Since I have two monthly mail subscriptions which cost a total of $20 we decided to get CW one too, this one is to Loot Crate.  It's a gamer/geek subscription, which he says is for both of us because I'm a geek :) but really, it's for him. His name is on the membership card :) I'm frickin excited about my damn birchbox and glam bag.  I can't wait for them to come in the mail.  It's like Christmas every month.  I feel like a kid.  

So aside from the flu of death I had last week, I feel a lot better this week, so that means I get to visit my nephews :)  I'm happy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment