Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

   Today is the first day of November and when I woke up this morning I had a lot going through my head.  Mostly, it was about how thankful I am for many things.  I guess that tends to happen around this time with Thanksgiving hanging around in the air.
   I really do have a lot to be thankful for.  First and foremost, my dad is here and he is getting better every day.  I don't know what I would have done had I lost him.  
   I have my mom who just is amazing and makes me realize how lucky I am to have her in my life.  I don't know a lot of people who have such special relationships with their moms in the fashion that I do, so I know that this is one thing to be very thankful for.
   I have the most amazing bestie a gal could ask for.  She is so loving and giving and always there for me, it makes me just so proud to have her in my life.  I love every part of her and her family.  Her boys have such a huge spot in my heart, it's ridiculous.  I love her honey and her sister and her parents... everything.  She loves me despite my flaws and never faults me for having them. That right there is friendship.
   I also have been blessed with new friendships in my lovely tweeps :) you guys all know who you are.  I love you all, you all make me feel so special and I miss you guys, can't wait till I get a better phone to communicate more.  
   Kim and Cherub have been great long distance snail mail pals.  I am so thankful for that.  XoXo
   I'm thankful for my new job and for CW's new job, I love having him working so close to me.  I'm thankful for us having two working vehicles.  
   I'm thankful for my nephews.  My new nephew, Skyler who was born in February and my older nephew Hayden, his big brother.  I'm thankful for my step-son Christian, he's growing into a fine young man.  I'm thankful for my amazing sister in law Melicia and my brother in laws, Tony and Ian.  My Ma and Pa in Law... Essentially, my family who makes me feel so happy when I'm around them.
   And of course, I'm so thankful for the most amazing husband in the world. Without him, I would be empty.  My life would not be complete, I would not smile as often as I do and I would not have a warm home, I would just live in a cold house.  Marrying my best friend was probably one of the smartest things I could have ever done.