Friday, October 26, 2012

a quick update...

  I've been busy lately with trying to get back in the groove of working full time and trying to find a balance with a normal routine again.  I'm so tired lately!  I'm at work 46+ hours a week and I'm still trying to get used to it.  I guess after almost a year of crafting and having my own hours, it's going to take a while.
   Well, I haven't been much on the social network lately but I have been observing shall we say... Not just online, but in life.  Online I've noticed that people are really sensitive and it's almost as though they expect you to share the EXACT same opinion as them and if you don't... they unfriend, unfollow, un-whatever you. I remember the days when it was actually okay to say something that was of differing opinion of someone else and it was ACCEPTED!  O_O  yes... those days did exist at one point in time.
  On another note, I've found that waking up early and watching the news every day does absolutely nothing for my paranoia.  It just makes me sad.
   I'm also closing down my website.  I don't keep up with it and I don't want to pay for it.  Besides, my blog and etsy are really my means of communication now anyway.  I've been thinking about doing it for about a year now and I'm going to do it.  I need new business cards anyway.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment