Friday, June 29, 2012

Yes, I'm a Duck Dynasty-aholic...

   There's this show that I am a little obsessed with on A&E called Duck Dynasty, it is hilarious.  If you haven't seen it, you are missing out.  If it's on TV, I watch it.  I've seen each episode a few times.  Sometimes, I'll even watch them again OnDemand.
   The guys are insanely witty.  I love the way they all make fun of each other.  Their jokes are quick and even if it is scripted (for those who say all reality TV is scripted) it is written very well, I gotta say though, I'm a believer in it being real :) just cuz I love those guys.
   You know, I'm not really a fan of hunting and all that so I never thought I'd like a show where the main focus was people who made their fortune off of Duck Calls, but they don't hunt just for shits and giggles, they  eat whatever they kill.  I even told CW today that if a zombie apocalypse happened, I'd want to go live with them cuz they know how to live off the land LoL seriously though.  Plus, I think they'd keep me entertained.  Especially Si with his Vietnam stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment