Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey!!!

Today is my Fiance's 33rd birthday and I just wanted to take a moment to publicly wish him a VERY Happy Birthday!  Last night I struggled to stay awake till midnight.  I had been having a hard time sleeping the last few nights and was actually tired last night.

At 11:53PM I looked at the clock and was like, "Seven more minutes, I can do this."  Then, I have no idea what happened, I looked at the clock again and it was 12:03!  I wanted to tell him happy birthday right at midnight!!!  I was sad that I had fucked it up, but luckily, I am marrying the most understanding man in the world and he just laughed at me when I said, "Why didn't you wake me up???" and said "Why would I wake you up?  I know you don't sleep much or are tired much so when you actually sleep, I let you sleep."  So I bounced up and asked him if he wanted to open his presents.  He said no because then he wouldn't have anything to open in the morning.  I made a deal with him.  He opens my presents at midnight and I will open his present to me on midnight on my birthday since he's been trying to talk me into opening my present early since it was delivered Friday.  He agreed.

I didn't give him a lot.  I had pre-ordered his presents before we got our birthday money, so I wasn't working with a lot of cash.  I bought him a few CDs: Kristoff Krane, Sage Francis, and Brother Ali.  I also crocheted him a green beanie and a pirate flag to hang on our wall since he liked the baby blanket I had made in the pirate flag style so much.  I had also bought him on Friday an early present which was a CPU fan for his computer which is now runnin like a rock star. :)  So I did ok on the gift front.  My real gift is trying not to be my usual raging bitch self for a while.  I also made him breakfast in bed yesterday as well.

Today my mom and dad made us breakfast, took us bowling, made us dinner AND made CW a birthday cake.  It was awesome.  Not only that, but now he has his very own Darth Vader lightsaber.  I want one too.    As a matter of fact, I took a break from blogging to order myself one from Amazon.com because, seriously, what use is it to have only one lightsaber in the house?  He can't just walk around battling himself... he needs someone else to battle... and that person shall be me!  :)  My parents got him some other cool things like some cash, Xbox live points, some zombie apocalypse gear (I promise, we are almost ready), hexbugs, etc...  it was a very good day.  I loved today.  It felt like my birthday.  Haha, not really but I love watching my honey, well anyone really, open presents from me, especially presents that I made.  I made those presents from my heart for my beloved.  I'll probably make him some more things along the way.  I love our birthday holiday.  <3  So again to the most amazing fiance, I want to wish you the most happiest of birthdays!  I love growing older with you (literally our birthdays are only 3 days apart).  You make my life complete, you make every day worth living.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment