Monday, May 14, 2012

Something New...

A Little Out of the Ordinary...
So since I failed on blogging for 3 days, I'm going to do the blogs that I missed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus today's blog.  Just to make up :) So I may be a bit long winded.
Day 5: 5 things that irritate you about the opposite/same sex
I'll go with things that irritate me about men first...
  1. The way men feel that they have to always be "manly." I will expand.  They think that women want them to always be robotic mutants and never show emotions.  Hello?  I want to know that a man cares about me and will fucking cry if I die.  
  2. How men don't listen.  I hate to say it, but they don't.  They pretend to do so but nope.  I LOVE CW so much, but there are some things that I have to tell him multiple times because he doesn't listen to me. Sometimes he surprises me, but most of the time I'm standing there with my mouth open like "WTF?"  
  3. It irritates the fuck out of me that men aren't very perceptive.  
  4. I hate the way men wear their sunglasses on top of their forehead or on the back of their head, I just don't like the way it looks.  Can't explain why, I just don't.  
  5. It irritates me how when most men get together they feel the need to speak sports.  WHO CARES?  I'd rather hear about video games or some sort of nerdy MMORPG... 
Things that irritate me about women...
  1. I don't like the way women stab each other in the back.
  2. I don't like how women are so catty and talk shit about each other.
  3. It irritates me that women allow the standard for beauty to be what it is today, when the standard used to be so much better.  (ie Marilyn Monroe, Jane Russel, Maureen O'Hara)
  4. I hate how women treat amazing men like crap and crappy men like gods.  It works for me though, I got an amazing man when he was being treated like crap by everyone else.  :)
  5. It irritates me that there are more women in the world and yet, we still aren't ruling.  

Day 6: The Person You Like and Why
  I don't just like him, I LOVE CW.  I love him because he treats me like a princess.  He puts up with my crazy and really, there are so many factors in our life that were drawing us together, I don't think the world would have it any other way.  I love how he kisses my forehead.  I love the way we think of the same things.  We have the same sense of humor.  We like a lot of the same things.  He loves my family, I love his. I could write a book on why I love him, so I'll just end there.

Day 7: Your Opinion on Cheating on People

  If you're willing to stray from your current relationship, there is something missing.  So before you stray you need to work on your current relationship.  If that relationship cannot be repaired, then you need to end it.  There is no need to cheat.  When you cheat on someone, it makes life so much more complicated and ends up breaking hearts in ways that are unnecessary.  

Day 8: Something You're Currently Worrying About
   I'm sending some cookies to a Twitter friend and I'm worried she won't like them.  Or that they will get to her and be all broken...