Saturday, March 10, 2012

Meet Filbert from the Planet Carrotonia!

So today I was pretty lazy, last night we went to bed late, well this morning around 3:30 or 4 ish... THEN my asshole cat decides around 8 o'clock this morning that it would be a good time to give himself some cat treats so first he KNOCKS them off of CW's desk THEN he proceeds to pat on the bag while trying to pry it open with his teeth... I heard that for about 20 minutes until my dream self was like "Hey idiot, wake up!  This isn't part of the dream!" So I guess then dream self made live self say "who's being annoying?" Which then woke up CW and he got out of bed and took the treats away from Chuck and then I woke up and was awake for like an hour.

Normally, I like to start my day once I'm up, but I didn't want to bug CW right away so I just cuddled up with him for a bit, which turned into like 2 and a half hours and I didn't wake up till noon!  I wasted half a frickin day where I could have been crafting... :(  I have a super sad face.  CW was happy because he likes sleeping in.  I think it's a waste of life.  Sleeping sucks.

Anywho, we got out of bed, got ready and then I realized we really did need a few things from the grocery store.  So all I had done by that time were 2 Alien eyes.  :\  BUT THINGS NEED TO BE DONE!  So we went, then we came home and had lunch.  Then my ma called and asked if we could dog sit so we did and I took the alien I was working on there and when I finished, I really had nothing else to work on because I only took that skein of yarn with me and yeah... So all I got finished today was Filbert from Planet Carrotonia and an eyeball.  But Filbert's a cool dude.  I dig him.


eyeball and Filbert from Carrotonia

No comments:

Post a Comment