Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dear Sleep, I miss you

   I've been really tired lately, like really tired.  I can't sleep at night and even when I'm REALLY tired, like falling asleep standing up- kind of tired, when it comes to the going to bed part, my mind wakes up and is like "HEY!  Do you know all the shit you could be doing right now?"  So then I'm mentally writing all this shit in my head and my brain just will not turn the fuck off and then the next thing I know, it's 3 hours later and I am STILL awake.

   I never really liked sleeping because I know that sleep takes away from the other things I could be doing with my life, but ever since I have failed to get a "normal" nights' sleep in such a long time... I really frickin miss sleeping.  It's weird for me to crave sleep.  I don't mind this kind of sleep though, lately when I do fall asleep, it's been so hard that it feels like a dreamless sleep, which is a lot better than nightmares.

   It's also 8 days till my 4 year anniversary with my beloved.  These years have flown by.  It's like, one minute I'm a 25 year old Ice Queen who hates the entire male population and the next, I'm completely and totally in love and all the ice that surrounded my heart has melted away.  I know I suck sometimes and can be hard to live with, but hey, we make it work.  Our balance sometimes get,  a little off, but it goes back.  The only thing I know is that there is only one person in this world that truly was made for me.  It's rare to find that person who completes you and makes your heart feel whole, especially after it's been shattered and damaged by the curveballs that life threw and knocked it down with...


No comments:

Post a Comment