Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Like the Strongest Magnet, I'm attracted To...

Day 3: What Kind of Person Attracts Me
   Well, this question can be taken in two ways... what kind of person attracts me to them in friendship and of course the romantic sense... I'll go ahead and answer both ways.  

In a romantic sense, I'm attracted to someone who is funny, intelligent, patient, strong, sarcastic, and who is willing to accept me as I am.  That's why CW is such a perfect match for me.  He's all of that and more.  If you're talking physically, I like fair skin, curly hair, sideburns, goatees and broad shoulders.  Again, everything is check and mate for CW.  It's more than just a check list for us though, it's fate.  Trust me on this one.  

As far as the type of people I'm attracted to as friends, I like people who make me laugh.  I like those who can accept me as I am.  I am a heavily faulted person but I have a big heart and I love a lot.  I'm also giving and I do what I can for those I love.  I consider it fair trade for having to put up with me.  

I'm attracted to friends who are willing to forgive me when I've made mistakes and love me despite my imperfections.  I suppose that's why my bestie, Stephanie and I get along so well.  She and I have never had any huge falling outs.  She never lets me push her away.  In fact, when I'm trying, she tells me straight out, "I'm not going to let you push me away."  She understands that this is something I do out of fear or when I'm having a tough time with life and she doesn't let me.  

She keeps me grounded, I can turn to her when I need someone to tell me if I'm being an idiot and she will tell me honestly what she thinks.  She's also one of the few people who takes my side when I need it. Most people think I overreact to everything and even if I AM, she has my back, which is sometimes all I need.  She's hilarious, loving, giving, patient, crafty and a great mom.  She's pretty much the sister I always wanted but never got.