Monday, May 7, 2012

April's Sabbatical is Over...

So now, I can be a better blogger for this month.  I know, I know.  It's already a week into the month and I am barely writing my first blog, but I have a pretty damn good excuse.  You see, I was on my death bed!  Not literally, but it sure as hell felt like it.  I had the cold from hell.  It started out as allergies and then turned into this demonic deathflucold.  I feel soooooo much better.  It's nice to be able to move without feeling like everything in your body is screaming out in pain.

So Since I didn't do much for April, I decided to do a 30 Day Challenge thing for well, the next 30 days.  :) 


So here's day 1: Weird things I do when I'm alone...
I have conversations with my dogs and cats.  I'm not sure how weird it is to other people, but I know animal people don't find it weird.  Our dog Jasper looks at me like he's trying SO hard to understand WTF I'm saying to him.  

I sit in silence for a good chunk of the day, until the neighbors start making noise.  Then the TV goes on at a very high volume.  

I randomly break out in song about whatever I'm doing (ie "I'm getting a glass of waterrrrrr..." "are you guys hungry? I'm going to feed my puppiesssss!") Yeah, that's me.  Sometimes I do it when I'm not alone, but even more so when I am.  

I constantly make sure the door is locked.  I'm paranoid like that.  

I call all the retired people in my family because I get lonely.  

I dance to oldies.

I search for stuff on etsy.

I price compare online, just because.  I may not even be in the market for anything, I just like to compare prices. 

I look for recipes, just to look.  


No comments:

Post a Comment