Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Update!

So, after blogging for 31 days straight I decided to take a break from blogging.  Not really from crafting or anything although I did take a couple of days to read the first 2 books of The Hunger Games Trilogy (I'm still working on the 3rd) but I've been a little busy lately and here's why, I got a pretty big custom order for TEN Boobie Beanies to be shipped to AUSTRAILIA!  My first international order y'all!!!

Then right after I finished that, I got ANOTHER custom request for a specific Boobie Beanie color.  Then like two days after I finished that, I got ANOTHER custom request for a another specific Boobie Beanie color.  So, the Boobies have proven to be pretty popular.

Then tonight I got a custom request for a Yoda hat for a small dog... I don't have a small dog, so I had to test the prototype on my cat.... He wasn't too happy with that.


Also toward the end of March I had a few personal issues arise as well and I'm still working on those, so that's been taking up a lot of my time as well.  I had a wonderful Easter with my In-laws and got to see my ADORABLE nephew and I am absolutely smitten with him.  My step son is now like half a foot taller than me and he's only 13!!!

But that's what has been goin' on over here in my neck of the woods.  I hope y'all are having a wonderful April!

2 comments:

  1. aw... happy april to you, too! and i still remember the excitement from when i was reading the trilogy too! lmk what you think! ;D

    i hope we can connect!

    dorothy
    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! I actually finished not long after I wrote this blog and have read a couple of other books since lol ;)

      Delete