Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's a Hot One Out There...

Blegh... I hate the heat.  I hate it with a passion.  ONLY thing I like about spring or summer is flowers.  Also, I tried to reply to the comments on my last blog, apparently blogger wasn't having it.  So yeah... I dunno why.  If there are a buncha half replies or multiple replies of the same thing or the same thing worded differently, it's cuz I was having issues, so I apologize in advance.  I wasn't feelin well as previously stated, did you know that the thought of seeing someone's face can make you extremely sick?  Like seriously?  It can make you want to die.

'So since I was icky yet again, sour stomach is what we'll call it, I didn't do much.  I did however make a cute newborn sun hat!  Too bad I have a nephew and not a niece.




No comments:

Post a Comment